The Competitor is hosting the 2019 US based semi-final China-US Young Maker Competition!
Do you have an idea that would make a more sustainable, efficient and interconnected tomorrow? We are calling upon innovative US and China makers to submit project ideas focusing on community development, education, environmental protection, health & fitness, energy, transportation or other areas of sustainable development.
How to Submit Your Idea:
- Must be a legal resident of the United States between the ages of 18-40.
- Create a free Hackster.io account.
- Register to participate in this contest by clicking “Register as a Participant.”
- Post a short demo video with your submission.
- Finish by submitting a complete project. Click “Submit my final entry.”
*Are you a Chinese-based innovator? Submit your idea to the Chinese competition site for a chance to head to the finals!
Submissions to this Challenge must be received by May 26, 2019 at 11:59PM PT.