Schneider Electric invites you to its fifth annual Go Green in the City global business case challenge. Enter for a chance to revolutionize energy management and gain unique insight into one of the leading global energy management companies.
The top twelve teams will travel to Paris where they will compete for a trip around the world and a career opportunity with Schneider Electric*.
Who is eligible to compete?
- Business and engineering** students, eighteen (18) years of age or older, pursuing their bachelor’s (at least 2nd year), master’s or MBA degree are eligible to compete.
- Go Green in the City 2015 is open to two-member teams with at least one female member (note: both members must comply with the degree requirements stated above).
- Both of the team members must study in the same country for the duration of the competition. They are not, however, required to be from the same university, nor are they required to study the same subject or be in the same year, as long as they are not in their first year of their undergraduate education.
- English language competency is required.
- Teams from all over the world are welcome to compete.
No exceptions can be made regarding the terms of the eligibility requirements.
**All branches of engineering and business programs are accepted.
Source: Go Green in the City