SlimPort Nano Console makes your smartphone a smart TV. It gives ability to:
- Control your smartphone remotely from anywhere in the room.
- Charge your smartphone.
- Share your favorite media and apps on the big screen.
Your smartphone is capable of running games and apps equal to those on PCs and consoles.
The included C.T.R.L.R has the same solid build as a full-size, console gamepad for ultimate control over Android games:
- LOW-LATENCY BLUETOOTH SMART – Bluetooth Smart technology enables a super-fast data-exchange rate of 7ms (compared to 100ms for conventional wireless controllers), for reduced lag and extended battery life.
- INTEGRATED MEDIA CONTROLS – Control volume and playback of video and music.
- MULTIPLAYER SUPPORT – Connect two or more gamepads for multiplayer games.
- MOUSE MODE – In this mode, the left analog stick controls your onscreen cursor. Ideal for touchscreen interaction.
Also you can connect a Bluetooth keyboard and mouse and turn your phone into an office.
The NANO∙CONSOLE has an additional HDMI port built in so you can connect additional devices, such as a video player, without needing to swap cables.
The Nano Console is up for pre-orders over on Indiegogo. The basic package will cost $34 if you be one of the first 200. After the Indiegogo campaign closes, it’ll be priced at $59. Shipping is estimated to start in Nov of 2015.