SITGO is an electric bike that is lightweight and easy to store with 3 folding steps. It has USB charging port, which can be used to charge your cell phone, or other digital equipment.
It also has a 360-degree rotating cell phone holder, you can riding while listen to the music or check on your navigation.
It uses latest Japanese super mute brushless lightweight motor technology and energy-efficient power lithium battery.
- Battery: 36V 8.8AH power lithium battery
- Motor: 180W brushless hub motor
- Speed: 0-25KM/H
- Suitable Height: 155-195cm
- Age: not less than 16 years old
- Range: 35-40km
- Tire size: front wheel 18 inches, rear wheel 8 inches
- Handle features: LED battery indicator, horn, headlight control, speed control, power switch
- Pedals: Folding aluminum skid pedals
- Headlight: Dual5W lens focusing bright LED lights
- Taillight: Aluminum push ruby LED taillights (three lighting modes)
- USB charging port: 5V, 2A USB charging port
- Material: ABS, aerospace aluminum, high-strength steel, stainless steel
- Cushion: comfortable high elastic cushion
- Climbing angle: less than 15 degrees
- Brake system: power brakes + V break hub
- Maximum load: 120KG
- Charging time: 3-5 hours
- Charger: 110-220V Household Charger + 12V car cigarette lighter charger
- Charging frequency: not less than 1000 times
- Unfold Size:102CM(height)x98CM(Length)x80CM(Seat Height)
- Folding Size: 75CM(height)x64CM(width)x24CM(Thickness)
- Weight: 20KG
The project campaign is on the Kickstarter and looking to raise $30,000 AUD to start mass production. Backers can get one with a pledge of $908 AUD. Shipping is estimated to start in Dec of 2015.