Frame.io – a video review, sharing and collaboration platform. Users upload video via the browser which can then shared with a team. Within the project for that video, collaborators can review different versions, make time and frame-based text comments, draw directly on the video via annotations and view side by side versions for comparison. The idea is to replace the sometimes multitude of communication and review methods that video project team members would currently need to use.
- Accelerated uploading in the browser for fast and efficient media file loading
- Cloud transcoding of video assets for guaranteed playback on any device; with support for professional formats
- Hover scrubbing for instant preview of clips
- Seamless drag and drop interface for simple manipulation of files, content and communications
- Private workspace for managing separate projects
- Time-based, frame-specific comments and annotations for clearer communication
- Side by side version comparison for clear, simple view of changes between versions
This quick demo shows you how it all works:
The startup announced that it has raised a $2.2 million seed round led by Accel Partners.