The Uprite Ergo Sit2Stand Workstation transforms an existing desk or table into a high affordable sit to stand workstation. Height adjustable desks can be expensive and usually require the replacement of existing furniture.
It is balanced and offers smooth and effortless upward and downward movement and designed to accommodate all standard keyboard and mouse. It also features a convenient slide-out / slide-in work surface designed to accommodates a calculator, notepad, phone, office supplies.
- 18” vertical travel accommodates the majority of individual end-user heights
- Locking actuator to allow stable and effortless height adjustment
- Small footprint for maximum desk space utilization
- On-board cable management system
- Metal surfaces made of robust and stylish anodized aluminum
- Work surfaces made of scratch resistant phenolic board
- Industry standard VESA mount (75mm and 100mm) – Compatible with VESA compliant Apple iMacs, LED Cinema Displays, and Thunderbolt Displays (Apple VESA Mount Adapter Kit must be purchased separately)
- Dual monitor unit accommodates up to 24″ monitors
The project campaign is on the Kickstarter and the early bird price is $225, an estimated delivery is on Nov of 2015.