Glion Dolly 200 is a self-standing dolly style electric scooter. It has an integrated roller wheels and a retractable handle into the scooter frame. The small roller wheels located behind the rear wheel make it easy to walk with the scooter.
Weighing only 11.8 kg, the Glion Dolly can be folded in seconds to store in your trunk, rolled onto mass transit.
Twist grip accellerator with battery indicator and start button:
250 Watt Gearless hub motor, houses electric brake:
- Top Speed: 25 Km/h
- Range Per Charge: 25 km
- Battery: 36 v, 6.6 ah Samsung 18650 Lithium Ion
- Battery Cycle Life: 1,000+ cycles
- Battery Charge Time: 3.25 hours
- Motor: 250 Watt Brushless Direct Drive Hub Motor
- Brake: Electric Brake located within hub motor
- Weight: 11.8kg
- Frame: 6061-T6 Aircraft Grade, powder coated aluminum
- Tires: 20.3 cm honey comb never flat tires
- Size Folded: 92x20x30 cm
- Weight Capacity: 100 kg
The project campaign is on the Kickstarter, the early bird price is $519, estimated delivery is on October of 2015.