Minim is wireless, pocket-sized instrument designed for mobile music making. It has an expressive pads, 3D motion control, and touch sensitive technology. It plays any sounds like drums, guitar, synths, or samples all on one device.
The popularity of mobile devices has made creative software more accessible. Minim can control music apps and software with the feel and expression of a real instrument.
- Eight ultra expressive pads, 15 buttons, one touch fader
- RGB LED’s for colorful feedback
- 3D motion control to make music with movement
- Connect wirelessly to iOS and OSX devices
- Long lasting lithium ion battery
- No-slip rubberized bottom surface
- Dimensions (LxWxH) 6.5 x 3.25 x 0.5 inches
Minim is the same size as a smartphone and feels like a portable handheld device. It can access audio running on your iOS or OS X device. Each control can make thousands of sounds by connecting Minim to the software on your iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
The Minim app makes easy for people to play it right out of the box. The app seamlessly bridges your favorite apps with Minim’s controls, allowing you to customize your layout and play how you want.
The project campaign is on the Kickstarter and already has reached its funding goal of $40.000. The early bird prices are gone, but you can still get it for $99. An estimated delivery is on February of 2016.