BE – LINK is a bluetooth audio system for any helmet, full face, skate, snow, cycle, moto or dirt. It turns your helmet into a personal surround sound system, which let’s you hear what’s around you. Installation takes less than 30 seconds. The battery lasts up to 9 hours.
- 2 – 30mm Drivers for high performance sound
- Built – In Mic for phone calls & two-way radio com
- 9 Hour battery life
- 3.7 V Li-Poly Battery
- Lifetime Warranty
- Volume, track skip, power control panel
- Micro USB Charging (cable included)
- 110 DB Max Volume
- Vimicro 4.1 + EDR Bluetooth chip
- Automatic bluetooth re-pairing
- Less than 30 seconds to install
- Minimalistic origami design
The project is fully backed on the Kickstarter, and has already reached its funding goal of $12.000, the early bird prices are gone, but you can still get it for $49. An estimated delivery is on September of 2015.