Warts are usually unsightly looking enlargements on human skin and may appear on any part of your body. The main cause of warts is a virus termed as HPV (Human Papilloma Virus). They can spread by direct contact to other body parts or other people. They are painful, when they appear on the soles of the feet.
People who are suffering from warts need not worry anymore; as there are several ways of dealing with warts and you don’t have to suffer anymore from inconveniences caused by warts.
Some people try to get rid of warts by either freezing or burning the affected part of the skin. Such treatments work for some people, while others may continue to suffer from it, as warts reappear. If you have remained unsuccessful in getting rid of warts, then you can try below mentioned wart removal treatment to get rid of it:
- Laser therapy – It is the best suitable option for treating warts which do not respond to other types of therapies or methods. Before this treatment, the skin dermatologist will usually numb the affected area with an anaesthetic injection. It is clean and affordable from cost perspective and can be carried out quickly in your local doctor’s clinic. In this type of therapy, extreme heat energy is used to burn off warts and tissues which surround the warts. It proves effective in killing off the virus. The sufferer may experience a small amount of pain during this process.
- Cryotherapy – This type of treatment makes use of intense cold liquid nitrogen for freezing the wart and also kills the virus, responsible for causing warts. Plantar warts or warts which have appeared on the soles of your feet can be easily treated with this type of treatment as scarring will not pose a great issue with this part of your body.
- Surgery – It is the best option for removing warts in an effective way. Professional skin doctors usually start with the surgical process which in certain cases can cause scarring after removing warts. It is advisable to get some knowledge about surgery process for skin tag removal, before you get ready for the surgery.
- Electro surgery – This treatment involves burning skin that contains wart with an electric current. This is done with the help of an electrical charge, which is sent with the tip of a needle to dry and burn off wart tissue. It is useful for removal of single or few warts, but is not suitable for removing larger areas of warts.
- Curettage – This treatment involves surgical removal of wart tissues by making use of a scalpel or small and spoon-shaped tool. This process can turn out to be very painful and can cause scarring on the affected area after removal of warts. It is a quick and effective treatment for removing warts, but the reappearance of warts is common.
The above mentioned treatments are suitable for removing warts. Thus, always consult a skin dermatologist or professional skin doctor to get warts removed in the most effective way.
Daniel Clark is a professional surgeon for wart removal in London. He likes to guide people regarding various methods and issues related to wart removal treatment through his articles, blogs and guest posts.