The 3D printed Raspberry Pi Computer includes a 320×240 mini touch screen 2,8” TFT display, a Raspberry Pi board computer, capable of running old school Mac apps like Mac Paint.
It can be powered with a usb charger and is capable of running a version of MinivMac, that can emulate Mac OS 7. This will allow you to run basic Mac Apps, which are open-source and free to modify and download.The construction can be 3D printed an assembled.
The inexpensive items can be ordered online:
- PiTFT 320×240 2.8″ Touchscreen
- 6600mAh Lithium Ion Battery (Optional, but will make it a portable device.)
- Slide Switch (Optional, but will make it a portable device.)
- Powerboost 500C (Optional, but will make it a portable device.)
- Stereo Class D (Optional, but will make it an awesome audio device.)
- Thin Speaker 8ohm 0.25w (Also necessary for the tunes.)
- Panel mount HDMI cable
All steps are explained with diagrams and pictures, making this guide very easy to follow here.