Russion startup LiveMap created motorcycle helmet with built-in navigation and voice controlled interface.
The team worked out a:
- clearly visible collimated image is always in focus
- full-color, translucent picture is projected right on the visor, it’s safe, provides unobstructed view, doesn’t distract attention and eliminates the need for a separate display
- supposed size of the system fits a motorcycle helmet
- two 3000 mAh batteries for a long operation time
- microphone for voice control that keeps both hands free for driving
- two earphones
- light sensor for adjusting the image brightness according to external light conditions
- G-sensor, gyroscope, digital compass for head movement tracking (the picture changes according to the view direction)
The user interface is going to be minimalistic and simple. The list of of voice commands will be short, all commands natural and understandable by context.
- USA DOT
- European ECE 22.05
- Japanese JIS T 8133