The USB Armory is an open source hardware and software project created by Inverse Path, an Italian information technology consulting group specializing in securing critical embedded systems. USB Armory is a USB portable device, that can function as a password manager, Bitcoin wallet, an authentication token, portable Tor router or pentesting computer (800MHz ARM® processor, 512MB RAM). It can also emulate an encrypted USB drive.
- Freescale i.MX53 ARM® Cortex™-A8 800MHz
- 512MB DDR3 RAM
- USB host powered (<500mA)
- Dimensions: 65mm x 19mm x 6mm
- user-controllable LED
- 7-pin breakout header [pinout of GPIOs, UART, and power]
- microSD card slot [compatibility chart]
- 100% open source hardware [source files and wiki]
A micro SD card lets you install any ARM-compatible OS (Debian, Ubuntu, Android). Inverse Path is crowdfunding the USB Armory, they are taking actual pre-orders, since they’re asking the $130.